The Law offices of Kaba Law Group, P.L.L.C. is a full
service law firm whose practice is focused on commitment to the client
with full legal representation. In our Collections Practice
Area: Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Collection of past due maintenance and/or special
assessments; preparation of demand letters, claims of liens, and
- Covenant enforcement, including violation
letters, all forms of alternative dispute resolution (mandatory
non-binding arbitration, mediation), complaints for injunctive
relief, and complaints for declaratory relief.
- Legal representation and counseling at
Association Board Meetings, Annual membership Meetings and Special
Membership Meetings. We will attend one Boar Meeting per year at no
charge to the association.
- Governing Document review, counseling and opinion
letters regarding Association compliance with Government documents
and Florida law.
- Preparation of amendments to Association
governing documents and related counseling and representation.
- Preparation of audit responses as part of an
Association’s accounting audit.
- Association representation in mortgage
foreclosure actions, i.e. review of mortgage foreclosure pleadings,
preparations of answers to complaints, motions for surplus funds,
- Construction Litigation
- Review and/or drafting of contracts; contract
- Loan reviews, opinion letters and associated
- Representation in bankruptcy proceedings,
including but not limited to. The filing of a proof of claim.
Monitoring of debtor’s compliance with payment plan, motions for
relief of stay, etc.
- Association defense in lawsuits filed against or
- Preparation of meting packages, including meeting
notices, proxies, voting ballots, voting certificates, etc.
- Residential evictions
- Governing document drafting and restatements.
The firm prides itself on maintaining constant and effective
communication with its clients. We utilize a state-of-the-art, case
management database. This program is the hub of our communication network
and assists us in organizing our client’s files in the most efficient
manner; this information can be reviewed online and printed via our
firm’s secured website. Each client is assigned a secure “username” and
“password” which allows the client real time access 24/7 to view and
print their file.We strive to provide our clients with the highest level
of excellence in service, and our bilingual support staff and paralegals
have the knowledge and practical experience to assist you as you will
come to expect from our firm.